Monday, October 10, 2011

God's little gifts

God's little gifts are the most beautiful things in the world. 
The most amazing gifts.

It was so tiny and could have been missed as God's doing if I had not thanked Him when I was given the stuff.

After class I felt like God told me to go see my sister and give her the fair tickets.
So I went... I love seeing my sister :D

We spent time together, we ate and talked about fb, twitter, google+, boys, school, life. Two of her kids (tony and joseph) were passed out and one (Eliza) joined us.

Well when I was leaving she gave me 6 bucks and some food... and a sign that says "Believe" for my apartment. 
My sister is not a believer either.

Why they mean so much to me....

Well yesterday I gave all that I had in my wallet to church, which was three bucks, and I do not have much to give... Well the 6 dollars to me was double in return :D
Then the food... He never lets His children go hungry. 
Then the BELIEVE - I heard God say, "Trust me Mary, just trust me. I got your back"

Yesterday at church I saw a father come in with two baby bags around him, carry another bag in one hand and his baby tightly on his chest with one of those wraps to hold the baby on your body. 
I heard God say "I have everything you need my sweet princess. Just lean on me, You will not get hurt. I have you and everything you need. Trust me."

He is just such a gooooood gooood Father. 
So beautiful!
So amazing!
He is sooo faithful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment