Saturday, November 12, 2011

Burnt Out

I am just to a point of being burnt out with everything
I have no energy to even get up and walk
I have no motivation to do this homework
I have no joy to give to others
I have no love to show
I am just so tired and my hope is decreasing
I am trying to keep my eyes on God but I feel like I can't see Him through these tears.
It is so hard to keep running and not stop when I can't see Him to know where I am suppose to go.
I feel so drained and so much giving that I am not getting anything in return.
My soul is so dimmed... the light inside of it is burning out.
My hope is running on fumes

I feel so lonely still and I do not know why. I have three- four amazing friendships here at school that I know I am loved by these people.

This transition is still hard, I miss all my other friends and it feels like they do not even think about me; as if because I moved a bit further, I am no longer in the picture.
They are the ones I need still in my life.
Not being able to go to church anymore but about once a month is so hard on my me.
Every time I go to church I feel like I am not part of that body anymore, but I am just coming in for a bit and then leave.
I feel so alone and not part of really anything anymore.
I feel so hopeless

I hate school and I hate work.
I do not want to continue with school and I want to drop out
I see no point.
I am in 14,000 thousand dollars in debt because of school just for this year and going to add 30,000 thousand dollars in the next two more years...
There is no point to go to school.
To stress over grades especially if I will be making C's like now...
There is no point to continue if all I want to be is a missionary.
Yes I love psychology but the cons out weigh pros of going to school with work and money (loans/tuition)
I see no point of continuing

I just want encouragement from the Lord, I need more of Him.
I want Him to walk into my room and sit on my bed with me and hold me and let me cry in His arms.
And here is His sweet words of Love over me.
His song over me
I need peace
I need strength
I need joy
I need hope
I need love
I need encouragement
I need my Savior
I am just burnt out...

No comments:

Post a Comment