Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content
You know Even though I have one dollar to my name till I get paid in two weeks I will still have faith that God will provide my every need. I say these through tears and heart breaking when my hope is fading but I will keep holding on to that truth for dear life.
It is the only thing that keeps me going, the only thing that keeps me joyful through this life.
I have seen God's hand in everything these past few weeks. How he orchestrates everything and puts us with people and introduces us to people. How He is faithful in the little things. I seen this but why can I not believe he can handle the big things?
He created a friendship with KR and me. She always wanted to go to the building with the whole in the middle in downtown, my dad worked there so I knew how to get us there. She wanted to see the skyline of Dallas and watch the sunset. I knew how to get that too. How God used me to give her little gifts that will satisfy her desires of her heart.
But first He had to show me the way to these places and introduce me to people who had once shown me these areas like the rooftop to see the skyline.
But first He had to show me the way to these places and introduce me to people who had once shown me these areas like the rooftop to see the skyline.
How God used me for this complete stranger, his life was being turned upside down and by my obedience of listening to the Lords voice to "walk your dog" He has two new friends (that love Jesus) (you might be reading this... :D ) and he got help when the world would have turned his back on him.
I seen God work out how work and the customers that come in on a certain day. That God will show me something or speak to me about something and I get to talk to a customer about it.
God is so faithful.
He is so beautiful.
I know that with no dog food for my dog, no gas for my tank, no phone charger, the bills will be paid. I been faithful in giving and loving and I do not hesitate to do it. I know He will be faithful in my needs and desires. I know He has not abandon me but He is working on a surprise for me. I will believe that He is good and provides because He always has.
Through these lies that are being whispered to be, through these tears streaming down my face the enemy will not win. I will not let him, I know God will provide. The enemy can not win because God has already won. MONEY IS NOT MY OWNER NOR ARE ITS CHAINS HOLDING ON TO ME ANYMORE.
I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need.
I thank God that He used my mother for a new car, I thank God that He has and will provide. I thank Him for His goodness. For His Hand in everything. I thank Him for His Love. I thank Him that He never fails. I thank Him that He is redeeming. I thank Him that I will have shelter and warmth. I thank Him for the friends He has brought me. I thank Him for my dog that never leaves my side. I thank Him for the peace He gives. I thank Him for Jesus. I thank Him that He will get me through this, for the strength He gives me to keep smiling and being positive. I thank Him so much for saving me. I thank Him for His joy.
O you of little faith? Therefore do not be anxious, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.Matthew 6:30-34
I will praise Him even through this storm because He is good
The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7
For the LORD your God is bringing you into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and springs, flowing out in the valleys and hills, a land of wheat and barley, of vines and fig trees and pomegranates, a land of olive trees and honey, a land in which you will eat bread without scarcity, in which you will lack nothing, a land whose stones are iron, and out of whose hills you can dig copper. you shall eat and be full, and you shall bless the LORD your God for the good land he has given youDeuteronomy 8:7-10
I will trust in His hand.
The heart of man plans his way,Proverbs 16:9
but the LORD establishes his steps.
I thank you that you have answered mePsalm 118:21
and have become my salvation.
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
even get through this storm.
No comments:
Post a Comment