Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Beginning

So I have moved into my apartment.
It is nice to be living on my own but at the same time really weird.
I feel a bit lonely and miss my dad but at the same time I really feel like an adult.

I am just so drained with giving  so much of my self to reaching out to this school, but I do not hate it, I am loving every moment. I understand Jesus' heart for people but at the same time why He ran to God everyday.
God has became my everyday strength and food.

I am so ready for the year to start to start reaching out to people and making friends.
Today at orientation I met two girls (one of them I helped them move in to their dorm).
They asked me to mentor them through out the year here at UT Dallas, it brought me so much joy! I hope I get to and make a deep friendship! That we all help each other fall more deeply in love with Jesus.

The Lord is so good to me!
He Loves me :)
He freaking LOVES YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment