Sunday, August 28, 2011

I’m running to Your arms

God is hilarious and so good!

I got out of work early and went to my old church (because I didn't get to go tonight to my church) and every song they played had to be about being in the arms of God, in His embrace (it has to do with my blog post last night). It is so beautiful, how He is just enough for me, the perfect amount. Never to little, never to much, just perfect! 

He knows my heart and knows how much I need Him. He is all that I got.

His love just astounds me everyday. He is so beautiful so beautiful. I love when He reminds me that He is my Daddy that He loves me and how much He wants me. Why would He want me? I am a mess and a horrible person, but His love for me is so amazing.

I want people to know how much God loves them and wants them. How much He can change their lives. How much when there seems to be nothing to live for... He comes in and then becomes the reason you live.

He comes in and gives you identity. 
He comes in and lets you know you are loved.
He comes in and shows you your worth.
He comes in and takes every pain, every sorrow.
He comes in and gives an overflow of joy.

Only in His love.


No comments:

Post a Comment