Aren't we one body?
Then why is there a competition between all the christian clubs here... To see who can get more members, who look cooler, who are more fun, etc. Shouldn't each club be happy that at least the student has been connected into a group?
Why is there is so much separation?
I am in a group who's main core beliefs are the same as mine and we aim to do the same, to love Jesus, serve Him and to make disciples.
Just because I believe that the gifts still exist (like speaking in tongues, prophecy, distinguishing spirits) and majority of them don't or not use to it like I am, doesn't mean mean I can not be part of this group. So why are there so much separation?
I am great friends with people who don't believe in those gifts are still at work, but we love each other so much!
I really wish that this semester there wouldn't be a separation between the clubs here but there will be a unity between us and that we will unite as the body (like we are suppose to) and go after the souls here and show them who Jesus is! Jesus is unity! Jesus is love! If we can not love each other then how are the non believers or lost ones going to see Jesus? We are the aroma for them! I want to smell like the body of Jesus! I want us to smell like the body of Jesus together!
No comments:
Post a Comment