Its been a long few days....
I have been going off of about four hours of sleep everyday.
I even broke out in tears at work today because I got an anxiety attack out of nowhere. I had to go to the bathroom and hide for a bit so I could calm down.
My heart is broken, so stress and so confused.
My soul is broken, so stress and so confused.
My body is broken, so stress and so confused.
How can I love God and do His will with all my heart, all my soul and all my strength when I have nothing left in me?
I went to prayer this morning at church and it was such a blessing, God spoke to me and I cried there also. It is just so hard to leave that place and continue my day full of school, ministering, and working with love because of just everything piling up and the energy it takes.
I am not doing this with the strength of the Spirit but by my own strength, which I need to not do. I need to learn how to walk in the strength of the Spirit because I will crash (I am already swerving on this slippery road)) I need the Spirit to teach me how to walk in His comfort, peace and strength because this life is just to hard and asks so much of me. It does not ask to much because I know I could do it but my human body can not handle the spiritual things.
I just feel so lonely here at UTDallas. I need a friend/a partner who thinks like me, who came to this school not for the education but because God told them to come here and make disciples. To bring revival just like He told me. I need a partner who walks these streets/halls/buildings etc praying for the Glory of God to manifest, Who is so in love with God that we can talk and minister to each other. That I do not have to feel empty and lonely here. I need someone to encourage me, to encourage me to keep running this race.
I just need a hug and arms I can cry in till it is all out of me.
I need God to sing over me and speak love over me.
I need so much of Him.
I am going after Him tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment