Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I am

You know sometimes I wonder if people really know the real me?
Would they want to ever get to know me?

I am told I talk to much, but do they know I am the one who is always listening?
I am told I am mean, but do they know I am the one who will be there for them at any hour of the day and night?
I am the one who is the one answering the door, the phone, the text, making the drive, loosing sleep, loosing study time so I can love the way Jesus calls us to do.
I am the one who allows you to walk all over her and not say a word.
I am the one who gives up my money when I don't have any.
I am the one who prays for you daily.
I am the one who doesn't go a day without tears streaming down her face.
I am the one who is always screaming inside.
I am the one you can hurt but know I will still be there when you need me.
I am the one who doesn't ask anything from you.
I am the one who has nothing but God.
I am the one who  encourages you but in my own life always battling to have joy.

I am one of the ones with a broken childhood, a broken family and a broken heart.
I am one of the ones that have to work for everything and was never given anything on a silver platter except my Salvation.
I am one of the ones with a broken car that is some how working and driving but gives a headache.
I am one of the ones who pays for school, bills, housing, food, gas, etc and works and always barely having money at the end.
I am one of the ones who knows what murder is.
I am one of the ones who knows what divorce is.
I am one of the ones who knows what a "motherless child" is.
I am one of the ones who knows to much for a 21 year old.

I am Mary
I am loved
I am saved
I am beautiful
I am Holy
I am a conquer
I am a warrior
I am a servant
I am joy to His heart
I am His delight
I am a rose to Him
I am a daughter of an amazing Heavenly Father




No comments:

Post a Comment